Daylesford Organic Limited is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
This policy describes how personal information is collected, used, stored and disclosed.
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you through the www.carolebamford.com website (“the Website”).
WHY IS PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU?
Your personal information is collected to inform you about, and provide you with, the Website content, to deal with any enquiries you may have, and to improve and develop the Website for the future.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
The following types of personal information are collected about you if you provide it:
- Identity data – including forename and surname
- Contact data – including E-mail address, Telephone number and Address.
- Marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing and your communication preferences.
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give permission for your information to be obtained from your account with those other services. For example, if you’re using the Website on your mobile, you may choose to provide the location data. The information obtained from those services does depend on your settings for that service or their privacy policies. So you should always regularly check what those are.
With regard to each of your visits to the Website the following information may be automatically collected:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about the visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Aggregated Data, including statistical or demographic data, may also be collected, for example aggregated usage data to calculate the percentage of users using a specific Website feature. Aggregate data is not considered personal data, however if it is combined with personal data then it shall be treated as personal data.
No Special Categories of Personal Data, for example race, religious beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation etc., are collected